Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

rodiklisKas naujo?Latest imagesIeškotiRegistruotisPrisijungti

M.D.N.A

Go down 
+2
simka
Egis
6 posters
Pereiti prie : 1, 2  Next
AutoriusPranešimas
Egis
Admin
Egis

Pranešimų skaičius : 3789
Šiuo metu gyvenu : Vilniuje
Registration date : 2008-05-22

M.D.N.A Empty
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: M.D.N.A   M.D.N.A Icon_minitimeSk. 01 29, 2012 9:35 pm

Diskusija apie naują albumą.

Pirmasisi singlas - Give Me All Your Luvin'. Išleidimo data į radijas bei prekyba - Vasario 3 d.
Vaizo klipo bei singlo premjera - Vasario 2 d.
Vaizdo klipas bus įkrautas į oficialių www.youtube.com/madonna puslapį - Vasario 3 d.

Vasario 5 d. - Madonna grįžimas "Super Bowl".

Vasario 7 d. - Madonna pristatys siurprizą NRJ radijuje. Gandas, kad paslelbs turą.
Atgal į viršų Go down
https://madonna-lietuva.forummotion.com
Egis
Admin
Egis

M.D.N.A Empty
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: M.D.N.A   M.D.N.A Icon_minitimeŠt. 02 25, 2012 10:07 am

Zuranlistams vyko perklausa albumo ir stai pirma trumpa nuomone:

Okay, so I heard the album today. I will have a full review of the album the week of it's release. Let's just say that even though this album is no Ray of Light or Like a Prayer, there is nothing to worry about here. Madonna has made a solid album with only a couple lousy tracks:

Give Me All Your Luvin and B-Day song. By the way, MIA's contribution has been taken out of B-Day song. From the sound of the people at Interscope, they wish MIA would be taken out for good everywhere. They are REALLY pissed at her.

Let me talk about the standout tracks first.

Girls Gone Wild--This song is EPIC. It immediately is on fire. It sort of reminds me of Deeper and Deeper. It may be overproduced, but so what. I can see a great video being made out of this.

Falling Free--What a beatiful ballad. Her voice sounds so pure in this. "Falling Free without a hand to hold. Falling Free like a dog without a bone" are they only lyrics I remember. Think "This Used To Be My Playground" but only better.

Masterpiece--You have all heard this. It is beautiful.

Turn Up The Radio--Definitely a club banger. If the lyrics didn't repeat themselves so much, this would have been my choice for a second single.

Gang Bang--Madonna wants to kill somebody in this song. It's not so musically impressive, but the lyrics really tell a story. I hope the story isn't autobiographical.

I F*cked Up--This song is Madonna basically saying sorry to people she hurt in the past. It sort of reminds me of Alanis Morisette's "Unsent." It has two slow parts, but the chorus is fast and really good.

The songs that didn't excite me:

I'm a Sinner--It sounded like a Britney Spears song. It wasn't bad, but several took a bathroom break during the song. "I'm a sinner and I don't care. I have given all I dare to bare." LOL!

B-Day Song--Abortional. Nanananananananananananana.

Some Girls--A good midtempo beat, but really bad lyrics. "Some girls they like candy. Some girls they like fun. Some girls like to f**k."

GMAYL--The worst song on the album besides B-Day song. The people at Interscope wanted to skip it, but some listeners wanted to hear it. One of the A&R guys told me that Interscope did not want to release this as the first single, but Madonna insisted they do.

Overall, I would give the album a B+ and that's just from one listen. It ranks up there with Confessions, but not Ray of Light or Like a Prayer.
Atgal į viršų Go down
simka

simka

Pranešimų skaičius : 2707
Registration date : 2008-05-24

M.D.N.A Empty
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: M.D.N.A   M.D.N.A Icon_minitimeŠt. 02 25, 2012 12:35 pm

įdomu paskaityti atsiliepimus apie artėjantį albumąSmile nustebino,kad GMAYL taip nuvertino.Labai noriu išgirsti visas MDNA albumo dainas:)
Atgal į viršų Go down
Robertas

Robertas

Pranešimų skaičius : 839
Registration date : 2009-04-09

M.D.N.A Empty
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: M.D.N.A   M.D.N.A Icon_minitimeŠt. 02 25, 2012 4:51 pm

Aš taip ir nesupratau dėl M.I.A Kodėl nebus jos vocalo.
Atgal į viršų Go down
simka

simka

M.D.N.A Empty
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: M.D.N.A   M.D.N.A Icon_minitimeSk. 02 26, 2012 12:01 pm

Interscope nusivyle ja kiek is cia galima suprasti..
Atgal į viršų Go down
Egis
Admin
Egis

M.D.N.A Empty
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: M.D.N.A   M.D.N.A Icon_minitimePen. 03 02, 2012 2:54 pm

Dar viena, issamesne albumo apzvalga:

"I Don't Give A..." feat. Nicki Minaj
Wake up,
This is your life,
Children on your own,
Gotta plan on the phone,
Meet the press,
Buy a dress,
Do all this to impress...

Do ten things at once
And if you don't like it
I don't give a...
I tried to be the perfect wife...
I diminished myself...
It swallowed me...
If I was a failure
Then I don't give a...

Tour-de-force moment on the album. recounting a typical day, becomes intensely honest, telling-off of her critics. The track builds up to a genius, choral, almost Tom Burton-esque conclusion.
----------------------------------------

"Gang Bang"
Shot you dead,
Shot my lover in the head...
I'm going straight to hell...
I've got a lot of friends there
Drive **CENSORED**, die **CENSORED**

Very theatrical vocals about taking revenge on a lover who ruined her life. She apparently yells on the record "Drive **CENSORED**, Die **CENSORED**!" Kind of Stupid, kind of amazing, kind of funny and kind of **CENSORED** up! Full of one essential thing that her contenders lack: DRAMA!

"Turn Up The Radio"
Strongest most immediate section on MDNA. Begins like a delicate ballad, pleading the audience to stop for a moment and get away from the world through music. May sound trite, but there's urgency in it's simplicity. Transforms into the albums most pounding moment, reaching a climax that threatens to blow the speakers. Some might find it unusually generic, but she makes it her own. Sure to please fans, fill dancefloors, shake clubs and find a slot on the next series of Glee

"Superstar"
One of the later highlights on the album. The sweetest song she has released since "Cherish". Twirls along, an open-top summer anthem. Serenading a new lover with a hypnotic chorus. It's simple and pretty and a perfect song to sing on her summer concerts! And should definately be a single!

"Falling Free"
Deep melancholia! One of the saddest songs she has ever written.

"Beautiful Killer"
80's sounding, string laden song as a tribute to french actor Alain Delon

Most of MDNA is about having fun, but this is also a very dark album! If like a Prayer was her divorce record and Hard Candy suffered, one senses, from being put together as her relationship with Guy Ritchie was falling apart. Then MDNA is a **CENSORED** you - to her marriage, the life that came with it, and partly to herself for losing her identity in a partnership. She is out there to recpature who she is, and she has demons to slay!

Overall it might not have the serious pop intensity of Confessions, it's not as a drastically new or experimental as music critics might like, but it's fun, **CENSORED** up, dancey, and full of drama. It's what her fans have been waiting for: a wallop enough of an album to put her back up there, a checkmate against Lady Gaga, who despite her brilliance, doesn't quite give you songs that are as easy to disco dance to as some of these are. Is Madonna still "the Queen" as Nicki Minaj gabs at one point? On the strength of MDNA, it's hard to argue against.
Atgal į viršų Go down
Egis
Admin
Egis

M.D.N.A Empty
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: M.D.N.A   M.D.N.A Icon_minitimeTr. 03 07, 2012 12:38 pm

Išsami dienrascio TELEGRAPH recenzija:

1. Girl Gone Wild
A lean, sleek, electro stomper kicks proceedings off the way Madonna means to continue – with the machine tooled precision of 21st century techno-pop, balancing the twin requirements of radio friendly hooks and dance floor drive. “Girls they just wanna have some fun,” suggests our fearless leader.
Now where have we heard that idea before? This not particularly original notion is the album’s central manifesto: innocent amusement over introspection.
2. Gang Bang
Despite an unfortunate title that younger fans would be advised not to google, this is not (thankfully) some brutal sex romp. Rather, the title is a misguided attempt to distinguish itself from Sixties pop classic Bang Bang, from which Madonna borrows the central image of murdering an errant paramour: “Bang bang, shot you dead / Shot my lover in the head”. Sparse and atmospheric, with a stripped back electrobeat and low, drawling vocal, buoyed by bursts of sub-bass and developing into a solid techno groove, its one of the album’s odder and most interesting tracks, only sullied by Madonna’s dedication to leaving no lyrical cliché unturned. She is a fish out of water, a bat out of hell, apparently.
3. I’m Addicted
Arpeggiated synth sequences build into fizzing swells and stabs, bleeping and swooshing all the way. Very effective digital pop that will sound fantastic loud and hard on the dance floor but, like so many songs on Madonna’s 12th studio album, lyrics appear to have been added as an afterthought. Does anyone really need another song about being addicted to love, comparing the rush of hormones with narcotics? The vocal cuts and stutters, so that Madonna repeatedly declares herself to be a dick, dick.
4. Turn Up The Radio
Even in the age of the internet, it is still the radio that holds romance for our 50-year-old pop queen. Lush, shimmery keyboards frame a slow start, with Madonna seeking space from the crowd (or rather, in an effort to use every cliché available, “the maddening crowd”), before a nice, wonky synth launches a solid pop belter. Madonna finds herself “sucked like a moth to the flame” but the slamming dance floor outro should distract from lyrical banality.
5. Give Me All Your Luvin’
Is the spelling meant to distinguish it in search engines from ZZ Tops’ Gimme All Your Lovin’? Madonna’s serial appropriation of perennially overused ideas might almost be passed off as some kind of pop parlour game.
The first single is the lightest, frothiest track on the album, deliberately dinky and cute, built on a burbling eighties synth and glam slam drum pattern. Its prime purpose appears to involve Niki Minaj and MIA represent all next generation female pop stars by swearing allegiance to the Queen with the chant of “L-U-V Madonna!”
6. Some Girls
Let’s give Madonna the benefit of the doubt and assume she didn’t know the Rolling Stones already have a song called Some Girls. Anyway, you’d never find Mick and Keith shaking their stuff to a mid-tempo groove with a deep electro bass line and stabbing synths. Producer William Orbit plays tricks with Madonna’s vocals, from intimate to echoed, tinny to seductive, but the intention is apparently not to portray Madonna as some kind of every woman: “Some girls are not like me / I’d never wanna be like some girls” she rather tartly declares.
7. Superstar
Sweet and summery, with a shimmering ambience built up from a ringing guitar loop and echoing tom tom pattern that might have been constructed from Beatle drum fills. The poppy melody and “ooh la la, you’re a superstar” singalong chorus houses a lyric so clumsy its obtuseness almost sounds deliberate: “You can have the password to my phone / I’ll give you a massage when you get home”. For someone determined to keep up with the kids, Madonna’s retro references for ideal men may leave the youngsters baffled: Brando, Travolta, James Dean, Bruce Lee and Abe Lincoln (cause you fight for what’s right”).
8. I Don’t Give A
There is real energy to this Martin Solveig production. Madonna delivers a raised middle finger to the world in general, and ex-husband Guy Ritchie in particular: “I tried to be a good girl / I tried to be your wife / I diminished myself / And I swallowed my light / I tried to become all / That you expect of me / And if I was a failure / I don’t give a …” (I’ve been trying to think of an obscenity that rhymes with “me”, but maybe I am missing the point). The ending twists into a big, autotune choral coda with the drama of a techno Carmina Burana. An album highlight, though Niki Minaj’s explosive rap rather shows up Madonna’s more static delivery.
9. I’m A Sinner
With Orbit back at the controls, this is reminiscent of the uplifting thrill of Ray of Light. Constructed on a drum loop, it pulses along with a fluid almost Sixties keyboard, building to a big, declarative chugging gospel techno ride, with Madonna exultantly declaring that, like St Augustine, she wants to be saved, but not quite yet. A breakdown into a recitation of Saints (Christopher, Sebastian and Anthony all get a name check) is effective, and it ends with “ooh ooh”s cheekily reminiscent of Sympathy For The Devil. Fun.
10. Love Spent
Gypsy string loop and brief, treated Spaghetti Western banjo flourishes introduce an almost organic feel to a very synthetic, stylised album. A pop song about love and money (topics the Material Girl frequently conflates) it weaves elegant electro patterns and builds to a big, throbbing chorus.
11. Masterpiece
Sweet, gentle love song with a Spanish guitar loop, a light beat and flowing melody, filled out by synthetic strings. The theme song for her critically panned film W.E., she may have been thinking of Prince Edward when she wrote “honestly, it can’t be fun / To always be the chosen one”, but the message applies just as much to Madonna herself. For most of this album she seems determined to demonstrate that a 50-year-old mother of four can still cut it with the kids at the club. Yet, perversely, she sounds most at ease when she calms down a bit and acts her age.
12. Falling Free
The first five tracks of MDNA are all produced by hit techno teams and the results are digitally sparkling, catchy and contemporary. The second half of the album is presided over by William Orbit, and while not as immediately hook laden, there is more sonic depth and invention. But only on the album closer is there a suggestion of a musical life beyond the hit parade. With a cascading, beatless melody and poetic, free form lyrics, Madonna’s pure, dreamy vocal has her declaring herself “free to fail.” It is a song about letting go, by a woman who, most the time, seems to be holding on very tightly indeed. Although out of character with the rest of this youth-focused electro dance pop confection, it suggests that Madonna may actually have musical and emotional places to explore when she eventually tires of setting the pop pace.
Atgal į viršų Go down
Egis
Admin
Egis

M.D.N.A Empty
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: M.D.N.A   M.D.N.A Icon_minitimeTr. 03 07, 2012 1:48 pm

Dar viena nuostabi recenzija:

Madonna’s ‘MDNA’: Our Review Track-By-Track

We had the opportunity to listen to the full MDNA album and wanted to share our first impressions with our readers.

How we do this? How do we review the album of the most accomplished female pop singer of all time?
Two rules : be honest and do not try to please everybody.
Some can’t be pleased.
If it’s catchy, they’ll say it’s too catchy, if it’s elaborate, they’ll find it too complicated.

First, MDNA is an album full of surprises. It’s more than just another dance record. It’s personal, dark, fun and even silly at times

So here we go, our very own review of Madonna’s MDNA… track by track!

1. Girls Gone Wild
Strong solid start to the album, very catchy unapologetic 90s-inspired powered pop and totally in your face. Still not convinced? Turn the volume up!

2. Gang Bang
A very dark deep house track with a little dubstep interlude dealing with murdering your lover and going to hell for it. It has Quentin Tarentino’s amazing “Death Proof” movie written all over it. William Orbit and the Demolition Crew did a tremendous job on this song which is partly spoken. Oddly there’s something sexy in this track as if it was inspired by the Erotica era. Think “Goodbye to Innocence” meets “Thief of Hearts” but way more edgy. “Bang Bang shot you dead. Shot my lover in the head… Now my lover is dead and I have no regrets.” Madonna ends the song with “Now if you’re gonna act like bitch, you’re gonna die like a bitch.” A favorite.

3. I’m Addicted
First, people should understand that the snippet posted by Perez Hilton is the ending of the song. With its infectious beats, amazing futuristic sound and really cool lyrics about love being like a drug (“Feels like a drug and I can’t get enough”), you can’t help but end up being addicted yourself. At some point, the song even has a 90s Prodigy’s “Out of space” vibe to it.

4. Turn up the Radio
Another collaboration with Solveig and yes, the song has hit written all over it. We understand why Madonna’s Team would release it as a single. It’s very mainstream pop so people will love it for sure. Very happy and uplifting.

5. Give me all your Luvin’
Perfect for the Super Bowl. Happy song and perfect first single that did extremely well considering it was leaked on the Internet, months before.

6. Some Girls
Electronic fury. You’ll either love it or hate it. The lyrics are really cool “Some girls got an attitude. Fake tits and a nasty mood”, “Some girls make a scene, shoot their mouth and talk obscene”…

7. Superstar
Madonna mentions Brando, Travolta and James Dean in what seems to be the only filler in the album. Sweet but forgettable, Madonna goes “Oooh la la you’re my superstar, oooh la la love the way that you are, oooh la la you’re my superstar, oooh la la that’s what you are.”
Oh well…

8. I Don’t Give
This one’s Minaj’s second appearance on “MDNA” and it’s one of the best songs of the album. Penned by Madonna, Martin Solveig and Nicki Minaj, Madonna sings unapologetically about her personal life, her marriage and how she does not care about people’s judgements. The chorus goes “I’m gonna be ok. I don’t care what the people say. I’m gonna be alright I heal fast and I’ve got it right.” The ending is just amazing. Nicki Minaj says it best “There’s only one queen and that’s Madonna, bitch.”

9. I’m a Sinner
A catchy happy sexy psychedelic 60′s-inspired song in the continuity of William Orbit’s previous creations for Madonna. Think “Beautiful Stranger” meets “Ray of Light”, and believe it or not, the sound remains very fresh and new! The lyrics are fun and serious at the same time, with Madonna taking responsability for being a sinner. She cites saints (Jesus, Mary, St Christopher, St Anthony…) and talks bible. A perfect fit.

10. Love Spent
We expected a heartfelt ballad but we got an electro-pop number that opens with a combination of banjos and violons. Madonna dabbles with vocal distortion while asking her latest male subject: “Love me like your money”. Monstrous and addictive.

11. Masterpiece
More than just a Golden Globe winning song, Masterpiece is perfection.

12. Falling Free
This song is slightly melancholic, yet uplifting at the same time. No beat, a naked voice. Madonna sings about how liberating the power of love is. Fans will be pleasantly surprised by the quality of the vocals, for sure. This showcases Madonna’s voice at its purest. A piano, a guitar, some violins with Madonna singing “Deep and pure our hearts align. Then I’m free, I’m free of mine, I let loose, don’t need to know. We’re both free, we’re free to go”.
Atgal į viršų Go down
Egis
Admin
Egis

M.D.N.A Empty
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: M.D.N.A   M.D.N.A Icon_minitimePen. 03 09, 2012 5:57 am

"Sorry, Little Monsters—we love Lady Gaga, but this album (MDNA) makes everything she has ever done seem reductive." - the Examiner cheers bounce bounce bounce
Atgal į viršų Go down
simka

simka

M.D.N.A Empty
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: M.D.N.A   M.D.N.A Icon_minitimePen. 03 09, 2012 6:08 pm

taikliai Yo Yo Yes!
Atgal į viršų Go down
Egis
Admin
Egis

M.D.N.A Empty
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: M.D.N.A   M.D.N.A Icon_minitimeSk. 03 11, 2012 11:00 am

Vakar albumas jau nutekejo tarp kolekcininku. Tai labai tikiuos, kad jie dar islaikys ji nenutekindami viesai.. pale
Atgal į viršų Go down
simka

simka

M.D.N.A Empty
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: M.D.N.A   M.D.N.A Icon_minitimeSk. 03 11, 2012 12:53 pm

jeigu kazkiek gerbia atlikeja neturetu to daryti.
Atgal į viršų Go down
Egis
Admin
Egis

M.D.N.A Empty
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: M.D.N.A   M.D.N.A Icon_minitimeSk. 03 11, 2012 4:50 pm

Sianakt jau albumas turbut bus internete... tikiuos Madonna komanda priims protinga sprendima ir i prekyba isleist iskart .. pale
Atgal į viršų Go down
Egis
Admin
Egis

M.D.N.A Empty
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: M.D.N.A   M.D.N.A Icon_minitimePir. 03 12, 2012 4:29 pm

Egis rašo:
Sianakt jau albumas turbut bus internete... tikiuos Madonna komanda priims protinga sprendima ir i prekyba isleist iskart .. pale

Thanks god viskas dar laiko cheers
Bet jau vakar didieji muzikos blogai kurie is kazkur pirmieji gauna leak'us rase, kad jau nutekes praeita nakti Basketball
Atgal į viršų Go down
J

Pranešimų skaičius : 2161
Registration date : 2008-08-24

M.D.N.A Empty
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: M.D.N.A   M.D.N.A Icon_minitimePir. 03 12, 2012 6:20 pm

na pora savaiciu nemanau kad islaikytu, nutekins.. Boom o gaila... Nope
Atgal į viršų Go down
Egis
Admin
Egis

M.D.N.A Empty
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: M.D.N.A   M.D.N.A Icon_minitimePir. 03 12, 2012 9:08 pm

Hard Candy nutekejo likus 2 dienom iki isleidimo.. Confessions 3 dienoms..
Tai kita savaite tikrai jau turetume sulaukt, sia dar per anksti Smile
Atgal į viršų Go down
radwidas

radwidas

Pranešimų skaičius : 118
Registration date : 2008-11-12

M.D.N.A Empty
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: M.D.N.A   M.D.N.A Icon_minitimeAntr. 03 20, 2012 8:11 am

Jau sia nakti kazkas buvo nutekines visa MDNA albuma Youtube puslapyje,spejau perklausyti visas dainas,omg..amazing,bet deja visos dainos paskui dingo is puslapio staiga.Irasiau tik Love Spent daina kiek spejau...
Atgal į viršų Go down
http://www.mdonnafanrecords.blogspot.com
Egis
Admin
Egis

M.D.N.A Empty
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: M.D.N.A   M.D.N.A Icon_minitimeTr. 03 21, 2012 11:23 am

Realiai albumas dar nera nutekejes ir saugoma labai stipriai.
Irasai tiesiog is nemokamu albumo perklausu MSN ir AOL puslapiuose Smile
Atgal į viršų Go down
Rimas

Rimas

Pranešimų skaičius : 1680
Registration date : 2008-08-23

M.D.N.A Empty
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: M.D.N.A   M.D.N.A Icon_minitimeTr. 03 21, 2012 4:32 pm

na as turiu visas dainas isskyrus beautiful killer.
Atgal į viršų Go down
Robertas

Robertas

M.D.N.A Empty
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: M.D.N.A   M.D.N.A Icon_minitimeTr. 03 21, 2012 7:41 pm

Aš ir visas, tik vienos neturiu BEST FRIEND ..
Atgal į viršų Go down
simka

simka

M.D.N.A Empty
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: M.D.N.A   M.D.N.A Icon_minitimeKv. 03 22, 2012 9:27 am

gal galetumet ideti i foruma atsisiuntimui arba per skype pasidalinti? Smile
Atgal į viršų Go down
Robertas

Robertas

M.D.N.A Empty
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: M.D.N.A   M.D.N.A Icon_minitimeKv. 03 22, 2012 2:49 pm

(nuorodas panaikino moderatorius)
Atgal į viršų Go down
simka

simka

M.D.N.A Empty
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: M.D.N.A   M.D.N.A Icon_minitimeKv. 03 22, 2012 3:48 pm

čia turėtų rodyti linkus? man jie neaktyvūs...
Atgal į viršų Go down
Robertas

Robertas

M.D.N.A Empty
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: M.D.N.A   M.D.N.A Icon_minitimeKv. 03 22, 2012 7:46 pm

Man rodo ir veikia viskas puikiai Smile Tada siuskis is cia torrentu Smile
(nuoroda panaikino moderatorius)
Atgal į viršų Go down
simka

simka

M.D.N.A Empty
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: M.D.N.A   M.D.N.A Icon_minitimePen. 03 23, 2012 10:15 am

ačiūWink))))
Atgal į viršų Go down
Sponsored content

M.D.N.A Empty
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: M.D.N.A   M.D.N.A Icon_minitime

Atgal į viršų Go down

M.D.N.A
Atgal į viršų 
Puslapis 12Pereiti prie : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:Jūs negalite atsakinėti į pranešimus šiame forume
 :: Madonna :: Madonna Naujienos-
Pereiti į: